Sat, May 13|
Palmerton Community Park
Raising the House 2023 5K Run/Walk
Raising the House is proud to host it's annual 5K! Funds for this event support the mission of the Raising the House organization, to provide financial assistance to students and families within the Palmerton Area School District while honoring the memory of Blaine House.
Time & Location
May 13, 8:00 AM
Palmerton Community Park, Palmerton, PA, USA
About the Event
Registration & T-Shirt Information
- In-Person Registrations until April 21st are $25.00 and T-Shirts are guaranteed.
- In-Person Registrations after April 21st are $30.00 and T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed.
- Virtual Registrations placed before April 21st are gauranteed to have the shirt delivered to your home prior to race day.
- Virtual Registrations placed after April 21st are NOT gauranteed a T-shirt.
- T-Shirts must be picked up by the start of the race, otherwise they are forfeited.
Race Day Information
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Run/Walk starts at 9:00am
- Loop with Start/Finish at the Borough Park, Third and Franklin Ave, Palmerton, PA.
For safety reasons, bicycles will not be permitted on the course during the race.
Packet & T-Shirt Pick-Up
Pre-Registration Packet Pick-up will be at the Palmerton Borough Hall on Friday May 12th from 6-8pm.
Prizes and Awards
Raising the House will donate $10 per team member (up to $250) to the charity of their choice for the largest team registered.
Awards will be given to the top overall male and female runner with additional awards for the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups:
- 12 and under
- 70 and up
Race results will be posted to the Raising the House website and Facebook Page within 3 business days after the race.
Virtual Race Option
Based on the success of last year's virtual race, we will be offering a virtual race option this year. Please note, virtual race participants are not eligible for awards.
Race BeginsPalmerton Park