Sat, Jun 05|
Palmerton Community Park
Raising the House 5K Run/Walk
The Raising the House 5K Run/Walk is held each year in march. Funds for this event support the mission of the Raising the House organization, to provide financial assistance to students and families within the Palmerton Area School District while honoring the memory of Blaine House.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 7:45 AM
Palmerton Community Park, Palmerton, PA, USA
About the Event
Registration & T-Shirt Information
- In-Person Registrations from January 1st to May 14 are $25.00 and T-Shirts are guaranteed.
- In-Person Registrations after May 14 are $30.00 and T-Shirts are NOT guaranteed.
- Virtual Registrations placed before May 14 are gauranteed to have the shirt delivered to your home prior to race day.
- Virtual Registrations placed after May 14 are NOT gauranteed a T-shirt.
- T-Shirts must be picked up by the start of the race, otherwise they are forfeited.
Race Day Information
- Registration begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Run/Walk starts at 9:00am
- Loop with Start/Finish at the Borough Park, Third and Franklin Ave, Palmerton, PA.
For safety reasons, bicycles will not be permitted on the course during the race.
Packet & T-Shirt Pick-Up
Pre-Registration Packet Pick-up will be at the Palmerton Borough Hall on Friday June 4th from 6-8pm.
Prizes and Awards
Raising the House will donate $10 per team member (up to $250) to the charity of their choice for the largest team registered AND for the team with the fastest race finish time. **Teams are only eligible to win in 1 category**
Awards will be given to the top overall male and female runner with additional awards for the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups:
- 12 and under
- 70 and up
Race results will be posted to the Pretzel City Sports website and our website within 3 business days after the race.
Virtual Race Option
Based on the success of last year's virtual race, we will be offering a virtual race option this year. Please note, virtual race participants are not eligible for awards.
We will be following all PA COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor gatherings in order to keep all volunteers and participants safe. All runners are required to wear face masks in the park prior to the race, at the starting line, and when crossing the finish line. For more information on COVID-19 protcols at our race, please see the Pretzel City Sports website here.
Race BeginsPalmerton Park
Virtual Race Registration
Virtual race registration include a T-Shirt that will be mailed to your address if registered prior to May 14th. Virtual participants are not eligible for awards and are not included in the official race results. All virtual participants who submit a race photo will be included in a raffle sponsored by Raising the House.$20.00Tax: +$0.84 Processing+$0.52 service fee